Friday, September 08, 2006

A Day at the Beach...


We went to the Beach for the first time not too long ago. It's really close to home, but it is an exausting activity! Talk about limitless digging potential!

Upon our arrival, I was given only two rules:

-Don't drink the water and Don't eat the sand.

Well, I did both first thing! Neither were that great. The sand made me sneeze, and the water tasted horrible. I'll try again next time...maybe it will taste better.

Seashells are fun to eat.

The ocean is big and a little scary. I may want to swim around in it someday, but for now, I am happy just getting my feet wet and playing in the sand.

Here is the beach where I love to play!

I can't wait to show everbody all of my sticks!

-S.

No comments:

Beth and Ian Rebel Rouse Florida

It is never a bad day on the scoots. Perhaps the best way to see the island, especially since Ding Darling opened it's doors to scooter ...