Friday, September 08, 2006

Enter...Savannah.




Hello. My name is Savannah. This is going to be a great way to share my adventures with my friends and family.
A little about myself...
I am about 10 weeks old, but growing up quickly. My humans tell me that I am quite bright and a very fast learner- which they have mixed feelings about. I am a Weimaraner pup, and I love to play, and pounce, and find perfect little sticks to carry around.
I live on Sanibel Island in Florida, where there is lots to do, and plenty of friends to play with. I love to go to the beach and watch the waves (term used loosley) roll in. I like to go on walks, and I don't even mind when my humans get lazy and make me drag them around on their leash The only thing I have to watchout for are alligators- I saw my first one last week right down the road!
Apparently, I would make really good snack if I got too close.

I look forward to telling you about my experiences, and what's going on with my humans.
Check back soon for updates!

-S.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Savanna,

Nice Blog………I will visit your site on a regular basis…..I showed our dog…..Henry…..your Blog and he is jealous that you are so close to the beach!!!!!!!.......

I know your two Humans……..you are pretty lucky to be with a couple of the coolest humans on Sanibel……

p.s. Dan told me he loves to get up a couple times during the night so you can do your “business”

I look forward to your future Blogs!!!!!!

jpizzle

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Beth and Ian Rebel Rouse Florida

It is never a bad day on the scoots. Perhaps the best way to see the island, especially since Ding Darling opened it's doors to scooter ...