Thursday, November 08, 2007

Another Halloween Gone By...


Savannah got into the spirit by helping Sara out with her costume.


Sara took 1st Place at the Community Center Halloween Party! She looked pretty much like she had returned from the dead. By the end of the evening the tattered rags were starting to slide down with the help of gravity, so it was a good thing we took duct tape to solve that problem...Mummies don't wear much underneath.


The Community Center Party was for the children, really. I am not sure why, but neither the kids nor their parents seemed to appreciate the time I took getting my makeup just right. Ultimately I felt it was appropriate to go home and clean my face, and put on a cowboy hat so I would not freak the kids out with he blood (then decoagulated from the heat) freely running down my face. I thought that was what Halloween was for...that and the delicious candy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All 3 of you look pretty scary and buzzed up to me!! I will give it to you though....very creative way of using rags...Nah really, the costumes are great...wel thought up!!

Beth and Ian Rebel Rouse Florida

It is never a bad day on the scoots. Perhaps the best way to see the island, especially since Ding Darling opened it's doors to scooter ...