Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day...

May.
It is already May.
Mother's Day.
I miss my grammas. I have a gramma in Ohio and one in East London, South Africa.
It has been a while since I have seen either of them. I hope they both have nice Mother's Days!
I have grown. Not as much as you may think, but I have grown. I was able to take Kubbie to the beach today and enjoy the sun and the warm water.

Dan has been enjoying work lately. He brings it home with him all the time. Luckily, I keep my tennis ball handy so when he gets home, I don't have to waste any time before we can start playing catch. I have gotten good at catching the ball. You can throw it as fast as you want. I'll catch it!

Sara bought me a frisbee to play with. We took it to the beach today. I can catch it too...no problem. Well, I don't get it every time. Especially when it goes far into the surf...I let Kubbie get those for me. He has no problem getting through the waves, swimming out to get the frisbee. Best part is, he gives the frisbee to me every time so I can drop it off and and get the credit.

The winter is over and most of the tourists are gone. It is nice to have the beaches back.
We had a very dry winter. It made for beautiful weather and few bugs.


We hope that people come and visit us soon. It has been a while.
-S.

2 comments:

heymaughan said...

WOW!!! SHE'S BACK!!! YEA!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Savannah,
Gramma Sylvia misses you too but right now the weather in Ohio is a little cooler than in Florida even though we don't have the beautiful beaches. Can't believe how much you have grown since our March visit. Behave yourself & listen to your humans..they do know what's best for you :)

Beth and Ian Rebel Rouse Florida

It is never a bad day on the scoots. Perhaps the best way to see the island, especially since Ding Darling opened it's doors to scooter ...