Monday, October 30, 2006

Scariest Night of the Year...


Happy Halloween!
What a day...I decided to enter the Island Paw's Halloween Costume Contest at the last minute. I just threw something together, really. But guess what...I got second place!!!







My humans, Sara and Dan also celebrated the Weening of the Hallow by dressing up scary.
Sara was a Shark Attack Victim. It was very realistic, if you ask me. She got a lot of compliments on her goriness. You can click on the picture for a better view. Ouch!













Here is her costume from another angle...














And here is Dan dressed as a Goofy Skeleten. He was not nearly as scary as me. He chose a very safe costume, according to Sara...But at least he played along.


We all had fun, even though the real Halloween is tomorrow!



I won all sorts of treats and prizes in the contest.
My favorite is a Dracula toy that says "I've come to suck your blood" when I bite down on it. I like to wake everyone up with it first thing in the morning.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there cutie! congrats on winning 2nd place.are you going to play some tricks on your humans? make sure you don't eat too many treats! don't want you to get a belly ache.

Savannah Sombrita Del Mar said...

Tell me about it! I never ate so many treats in my life. I defiantely had a hard time running around afterword because I was so full...and my #2s had never been quite that color before!

Anonymous said...

Now you've done it Savannah! Casper, Jazzy, Chuckie & Mason will be really jealous!! 2nd place. What are those humans thinking-you should have won 1st!

Savannah Sombrita Del Mar said...

I have been told to watch out for Mason...She might sit on me and squish me.
-S.

Savannah Sombrita Del Mar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Beth and Ian Rebel Rouse Florida

It is never a bad day on the scoots. Perhaps the best way to see the island, especially since Ding Darling opened it's doors to scooter ...