Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I am Rabies Free...

I got my last shots...That means I get to play with strange dogs if I want to. Also, next week I get to start my Agility Class that Sara is going to help me with. I am going to be running, jumping, and climbing over stuff with the best of 'em.

I am really glad that whole process of vaccinations is over with, even though I don't mind going to the doctor too much. Everyone in the doctor's office loves me...and I always behave myself - Even when the big dogs bark at me.
The best part about being done is that I got some new jewlery to wear.




It is shiny, jingles when I walk or scratch my head, and it looks good hanging on my collar. This is me after a long day at work. I love to couch surf and watch Animal Planet.




I still get to work with Sara a lot. Sometimes I get to go with Dan, but it is not as exciting.





Here I am on my way out the door with Sara. I am so lucky that I get to go everywhere with Dan or Sara so I am hardly ever left at home by myself. I really really don't like to have to stay home by myself.

Oh- and last night I made it all night long without having to piddle!! Dan got to sleep through the night without having to take me outside for the first time in a long time.



-S.

No comments:

Beth and Ian Rebel Rouse Florida

It is never a bad day on the scoots. Perhaps the best way to see the island, especially since Ding Darling opened it's doors to scooter ...