Thursday, November 02, 2006

First Night Away From Home...

Wow...What an exciting evening. It was my first sleep over! I got to stay the night at my Uncle Billy's and Aunt Salli's last night. It was sooo fun playing with Kubbie all night long. I am pooped today though. I don't even want to move. I think my humans, Dan and Sara feel the same way. They went to a concert last night in Miami. One of their favorite musicians played, and they really didn't want to miss it. They told me that Brett Dennen and Randy "Detroit" Schwartz put on a fantastic show, as always...They could have played a few more songs, but they were opening up for someone else...and besides, the Miami crowds just aren't the same as the West Coast crowds. Florida has some growing up to do. To think, the Guns and Roses concert sold out in the Arena...and yet there were just a few people at the show last night. Dan told me that he just didn't understand people. Me neither! And who is Guns and Roses, anyway?

This a photo of Brett Dennen and Randy Schwartz. They were really cool and very excited to be on my blog, even though I was not able to be at the show. Afterall, I am only 4 months old!

I recommend checking out this site: www.brettdennen.net -or- http://www.myspace.com/brettdennen
It is perfect music for listening to when you are sitting at home by yourself waiting for your humans to get back.

It is almost Uncle Darron's Birthday. It is tomorrow, and he will be 30. That is like, 210 in dog years! Man, is he old! Happy Birthday!
-S.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAVANNAH,YOUR GODFATHER JASON AND I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU ! I HEARD YOU DIDN'T CALL YOUR HUMANS AND ASK TO COME HOME.... WHAT A BIG GIRL YOU ARE. LOVE YA

Anonymous said...

Hi Savannah - I love the photo of Brett & Randy, and since I manage Brett, of course I'd love to have a copy emailed to me so I can post it on his site. Do you think you can talk your humans into accomodating my request? If so, my email is on the site at www.brettdennen.com - I'm the main contact on the contact page. Much love! Leslie (Brett's Mgr)

Dan said...

Dan - er, I mean Savannah.
This is awesome music. I'm listening to Brett Dennen right now. I want them to play in NYC. I'd go. Anyway, cool blog.

Carrie said...

Hi, I am Dan's cousin Jeromy. Dan I was glad to hear from you. I feel like I haven't heard from you in a long time. I loved all the pictures and the information. It is good to get caught up every now and then. I hope you have a good day
Jeromy

Beth and Ian Rebel Rouse Florida

It is never a bad day on the scoots. Perhaps the best way to see the island, especially since Ding Darling opened it's doors to scooter ...