Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Day and Shout Outs

I took a while off, I guess. I had to have surgery, so that has had me sort of out of it. I am off all my doggy drugs and I only have a few days left before my stitches should be gone. Then I can have a bath! I only broke one stitch so far. I tried to be good and not paly too hard while I was healing...but that is a lot to ask. I am feeling pretty good now. Especially after today!


I've been working hard at growing up as big as Kubbie. I think I'm pretty much there.
We got to go to Kubbie's house for Thanksgiving. It was delicious. I had a pig's ear, and Kubbie had a giant bone. He ate it. All of it. I guess that is what my new big teeth are going to be for.



I follow Kubbie around everywhere when he is around. He lets me pick on him all day long... A lot of people think he his my dad, but we are just buddies. I guess we look similar.



We wrestle and chase each other until I can't even walk. I was supposed to be taking it easy because if my surgery...but I couldn't help running around a bit while all the humans sat around the table eating human food.







Now, here is a shout out to my penpal, and cousin, Jazzy. Jazzy lives all the way up in Dayton, Ohio with her humans Beth and Ian. We have not met yet, but I am hoping that she will come down for a visit someday.


This phot was from around Halloween. She has her Halloween bowties on her ears.




And this is a picture of Darron on his new birthday present! Dan says that it looks fun, and he wants to go to California so he can ride it. Good job Sandee! And Happy 30th Darron!!


Have a Great Thanksgiving!
-S.

5 comments:

heymaughan said...

Nice to hear the latest. You have some great friends, Savannah--Cubby, Jazzy, and those humans of yours. What a life...

sandeebeaches said...

I can't believe how much you look like Cubby. It sounds like life is going good. I showed Raia the picture of you two and she just laughed and laughed. I think she misses you. Her parents sure do miss your humans. Hope to see them again soon.

Tiffanie said...

Savannah!

news of your famous blog has made its way all the way to Sacramento. my human, Josh, told me that this blog would leave me jealous for my own blog ~ he was right. lucky for me, lying on the warm keyboard is much more fun than doing any actual work.
Florida is too far for a cat to travel. but i hear rumor that my human, Tiffanie, and my step-human, Troy, might come visit you with Josh and Tiff.
keep up the good work! i'd love to know where i could get my claws on a peanut butter-filled Kong..

cheers!
~Rodolfo Short (via my secretary)
(also gotta say that Brett Dennen is a huge hit in our house thanks to Dan!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Savannah.... I found your cute blog (link) on my brother, Grant's, blog. I knew your human, Dan, when I lived in Bakersfield. In fact, he was my very first boyfriend. I think I was 12.

OK, so I can only talk to a dog for so long... Dan, it is great to see you and yours! Would love to hear from you sometime! (mandeegrant@gmail.com) We just had our 4th boy (5th child) this last August! We have a lot of kids. And life is crazy!

Mandee (McCaleb) Grant

heymaughan said...

Mo' please.

Beth and Ian Rebel Rouse Florida

It is never a bad day on the scoots. Perhaps the best way to see the island, especially since Ding Darling opened it's doors to scooter ...